[Sunday, 21-01-2018] Flight from Banjarmasin to Bangkok

hallo everyone. my name is Rifda Salsa Khairiyah you can call Rifda, I study at Islamic University of Kalimantan. And today I am going to Chiang Mai to join the student exchange organized by SEAMEO. This is my first experience to go to Thailand. Today on 21 January 09.10 minutes I departed from Banjarmasin to Jakarta and arrived in Jakarta at around 10:35. After that I will leave again from Jakarta to Bangkok and takes about 5 hours. I departed from Jakarta to Bangkok at 16:40 minutes and arrived in bangkok around 20.15 minutes. And now I am at Don Mueang Airport Bangkok waiting for my flight to Chiang Mai. I transit for 8 hours more and it is not a short time instead of😂. I left Banjarmasin all the way to Bangkok alone and it made me a little scared because I had just left alone so far. But it's okay because I'm a strong woman 😂. maybe it was an experience that I can share for today. See you at another time.

Komentar